I’ve now finished the rough spreads for Signal. There are 12 main pages in total, designed as 6 double-spreads. Here’s a preview of one of the later spreads, containing some of the drawing from my last blog post.
Today, I went back into the earlier spreads and corrected a few images that now look too awkward to me. Once again, I’ve been trying to bear in mind the feedback everyone gave me, and make my poses more characterful, and less stiff.Here’s an example of one of the changes:
So, on to the neats! I’m going to try my best to keep the movement in the images alive when producing the finished images, which’ll probably include a bit of experimenting with my normal way of doing things.Fingers crossed :D