Back to work after a break, and a new year soon to come!
- Find more time for personal work, including sketching and location drawing.
- Finish and publish My Untitled Project (edit: working title is now “Signal”)
- Keep a keen eye on how much I procrastinate, and get into an efficient rhythm.
- Focus on achieving a total amount of work each day, rather than for weekly deadlines.
- Cut down time on the internet & disable my connection while working.
- Spend less time on conventions and self-promotion and more time on friends and family!
- Save for taxes each time I’m paid (sigh)
:) Hopefully it’ll be a good and productive year.